Monday, 4 April 2011

Dazed Live this Saturday































(Me, Samara, Ellie, Lily and Maya at the launch.)


Showreel of my work that was screened at the talk.

I've been asked to give a talk this Saturday at the Dazed Live Festival in East London. As well as presenting my film work and also talking about my involvement with Birds Eye View Film Festival and Levi's I'm super stoked to be introducing an all female filmmaking collective. The collective will include six female filmmakers from the Royal College of Art including Maya Stocks, Samara Scott, Liron Kholl, Nienke Van Wijk, Catherine Hyland and I as well as independent filmmaker Lily Smith. We are launching officially in the summer but will introduce ourselves at the Dazed event. www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/10113/1/dazed-live---the-lineup

No comments:

Post a Comment